Thursday, September 01, 2011

Friends That Are Family

I have been horrible about updating the old blog lately. I'm hoping now that school is starting up again, that I'll be better about it. :)

So, I guess I better get started. We've had an amazing summer and even though I'm sad to see it coming to an end, I'm also excited about the new chapter in our life that is coming. Fall is one of my favorite seasons, but after fall, it means baby will be here!!! So excited to meet him or her!

A few weeks ago, we had the pleasure of sharing in a wedding celebration for a family friend. We have a group of friends we call "The gang". It's a group of friends my parents made when they were in college and that we've done everything with since then. I've known them all my entire life and they are truly family to us! Well, Cindy, one of my mom's college roommates was married on the beach with a beautiful reception in her backyard a few weeks ago. Cindy's husband passed away 4 years ago and she has found a wonderful man to continue her life with. We're so happy to have John as part of the gang and wish them many years of happiness! 

Their backyard was beautifully decorated for the reception, so we took the opportunity to take some fun pics. :)

One of our first "family" pictures. :)

 My amazing parents. Doesn't my mom look amazing!?

 The Moritz ladies. I'm so blessed to have these girls in my life!

 Most of the guys... apparently, my brother can't take a serious picture.


1 comment:

  1. Your mom is GLOWING!!! So great to see her looking so happy & healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete