Thursday, August 04, 2011

Miracle

Yesterday was probably one of the best days I've had in a long time. I haven't really had any bad days, so that just means that yesterday was phenomenal! We had our first ultrasound and got to see our little peanut! So amazing!

Baby D. as we like to refer to it. We did not find out what we're having. It was tempting though. :)
I cannot stop looking at this picture! Seeing all of the limbs, fingers, organs and beating heart were amazing. I feel like I can't even come up with words to describe it! It still doesn't feel real to me that this little one is growing everyday inside of me. Joel and I don't understand how anyone can experience something like this and not believe in God. He is truly awesome!

 I can't wait to tickle and kiss these little feet.


Quite the squirmer we're going to have on our hands. The baby did not want to sit still at all!

Baby is weighing in at one pound and is measuring at 21 weeks 4 days instead of 20 weeks 3 days, so they may move my due date up. All of the measurements are above average, but especially the legs. 95th percentile! Wow! We could have a tall one on our hands!

Here I am at 20 weeks this last Sunday. Halfway there! Cannot wait to meet baby! <3

...and one more time, just incase you missed it before. ;)

For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well. 
Psalm 139: 13-14

3 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! God is love. So happy for you and Joel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love it!!! This had me all teary and goosebumpy. I am beyond excited for you & Joel! What a blessing indeed. I cannot even imagine how incredible it must be to have little baby D growing inside of you. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!!! So excited for you and in complete agreement with you about what a miracle each and every baby is!!! Enjoy every moment - it goes SO FAST!!

    ReplyDelete