Thursday, September 01, 2011

Baby D Update

I have been feeling great with my pregnancy! I'm a little nervous about going back to school...hopefully I'm not ridiculously exhausted from being back to work. Oh well, it is what it is. :)

My mom works at a doctor's office that has an ultrasound machine/tech and she said I could come in for an extra ultrasound, so I got to bring my mother-in-law in there last week to meet Baby D. When we first saw the baby, it had it's feet up over it's head and was playing with it's toes. :) We got to see it blink and swallow and saw the little heart beating away. Such a miracle. I'm getting so excited to meet Baby D. and see who he or she looks like. December can't be here fast enough!

Baby D. at 23 weeks and 4 days.

My sister and I enjoyed a little shopping at the mall last week and I totally took advantage of this parking spot. Might as well milk it while I can. :)

 24 weeks. Sometimes I can't believe how quickly the time is going. 

I had a doctor's appointment today and everything looks great with Baby D. I got a flu shot, so hopefully the germs stay away from me when school starts up again and found out I've only gained a total of 10 pounds. Yeah! The best part of pregnancy to date is feeling baby move all the time. Such an amazing feeling!

2 comments:

  1. I love this, Kira! So so much :) Hoping to make a trip out to GR soon and I can't wait to see you and your little belly! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see you Melissa!

    ReplyDelete