I survived! One week of the school year down and many more to go. :)
I still have a hard time believing that this is really my 6th year at my school. I really don't feel like I've been there that long until I see the 1st graders I worked with my first year in 6th grade this year. Wow! I'm getting old.
I think it's going to be a great year! I have an awesome bunch of students and work with some awesome people. Our 7th and 8th grade language arts teachers are new this year and I'm loving what they're doing so far. So excited to see what new things they bring to our school.
It's so weird to think that I'll be taking a break for part of the year to be home with baby. So far, I did really well with all the walking and being on my feet. I was definitely tired, but I made it. I'm sure once I get closer to my due date, it will be kind of rough, but so worth it!
Here's to another excellent school year! :)
I'm so glad the week went well and the new teachers are good! It helps to have great people to work with! :)
ReplyDeleteSo many exciting things coming for you this year! I know you're going to be so great at it!!!