Sunday, June 10, 2012

The Start of Something New

Here we go! All of my life I've wanted to be two things when I grew up; a teacher and a mom. The past 6 years I've lived and loved being a teacher. It is one of the most rewarding jobs ever! My students have been my 'kids' while I've been teaching and I love them.

All good things eventually come to an end though and now it's time for me to move on to the next chapter of my life. Being a mommy! I can't wait to make memories with my little girl. I feel so blessed to be able to stay home with her and that I have a husband who wants me to be with her; even though it means I won't be getting a paycheck anymore. Besides, who needs things when you get to spend all of your time with this girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment