Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Slacker

Yep, I've been a slacker. I have been a little bit busy, you know. :)

Things are going well for us. I've been back to teaching for about 3 weeks now (with one week off for Spring Break). I still don't like leaving Juliet in the morning, but once I'm at school, the time flies and I know she's being well taken care of! My awesome friend, and neighbor, Jamie is with her all day long and I know she loves on her tons! She so great and sends me pictures and videos of her throughout the day. Only just over 7 weeks to go, that's only 36 days and, because I despise pumping twice a day, I'm actually keeping track of the number of pumpings to go: 72 to be exact. :) Ha!

I am so excited to be able to stay home with her after this school year. I feel so blessed that Joel and I are able to afford for me to be home with her. I'm so looking forward to being with her all the time!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy you are able to do that too. Such an incredible blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete