I cannot believe it, but Juliet is already 2 months old! The last two months have been the best. She is such a blessing to us and I have a hard time thinking about what our life was like before she was here. She is such a happy, healthy baby and has so many family and friends that love her so much. We had her two month check-up yesterday which meant 3 shots and an oral medication. She cried for sure, but once I was able to pick her up, she calmed right down. She's such a trooper! She has grown 2 inches since she was born, which seems crazy to me! That's an inch a month! No wonder she loves to sleep! So, the official measurements are 24 inches long (92nd %ile), 13 lbs. 12 oz. (96th %ile) and her head is 40 cm (75th %ile). She seems very proportional to me. :) She's starting to really fill out and get cute chubby thighs. I've told her to 'work' the chubby thighs since they won't be as cute when she's older. :) Here are a few pics; her one month and 2 month. I love looking at them and seeing how much she's changed!
She's definitely getting more hair and chunking up! :)
She is just SO adorable Kira!! I love the comment about working her thighs--too cute! But, hey, this is the only time in her life when chubby thighs are cute, right??? Go for it, girl! :) XOXO
ReplyDeleteThanks Melissa! She is such a blessing. Miss you! <3
ReplyDelete