Monday, December 19, 2011

Waiting

I'm hoping this is my last post until I'm officially holding my sweet little babe in my arms. Yesterday was my official due date, but I've read that only 5% of women actually have their baby on their due date, and I was over 3 weeks late for my mom. Therefor, I've accepted the fact that baby may be cooking for a bit longer (thankfully they won't let me go 3 weeks over though!) 

Right now, I'm so thankful for such an amazing pregnancy. I thank God that he has given me a fairly uneventful and smooth pregnancy. I know so many people who have struggled with getting pregnant and carrying healthy babies to full term and I'm so thankful that I've been able to do this. I would take a late baby any day over not being able to have a baby at all. Feeling so incredibly blessed right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment