Saturday, December 17, 2011

Leave

I am officially on winter break/maternity leave. I have to say, I think we timed this perfectly! I made it working all the way up until break began and will cherish my two weeks of break and 12 weeks of maternity leave that follow. It was really strange to tell my students, "See you in March." I still feel like I'm only going to be off for the next two weeks like everyone else, but I won't! 

I'll be 40 weeks tomorrow and cannot wait for this baby to be here! I've accepted the fact that baby will probably come on Christmas, but it would be nice if he/she was here before. This is probably the first time in my life that I'm hoping to feel some pain; contractions that is. :)

Come on Baby D.! We all want to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment