Friday, November 11, 2011

Baby Showers

Wow! It's been a while. I'm quite the slacker...suppose it's time for an update. 

Baby is growing like a weed and I continue to tell Joel I don't know if my stomach can stretch much bigger. :) It's hard to believe we only have a little over 5 weeks until my due date. We are getting so excited, and a bit impatient to meet the little one. I just can't wait to see and hold this little one who does jumping jacks and has hiccups in my belly. The anticipation of not knowing if we're having a girl or boy makes it that much more exciting! I'm so glad we didn't find out. 

Baby is already so loved by our family and friends! I've had two showers; one with Joel's side of the family and one with mine, and my friends. I can see how quickly the baby stuff will take over the house, but that's okay! Here are some pictures from both showers for you to enjoy. It was so much fun!

Shower #1
So many gifts for Baby D.!

Many of Joel's family and family friends. :)

Baby better love giraffes! :)

My awesome sister-in-law and my mom.

My mom and I. Love this picture!


 Shower #2
 Beautiful decorations. :)

 Love my sister! Can't wait for her to be called Auntie!

 Delicious cupcakes, and my dad made the cake topper. :)

 The Moritz ladies. :)

 My cousin came all the way from Texas for the weekend. So great!

 Just in case no one knew. :)

 Grandma and Aunt to be and my friend, Miranda. :)

Thank you to Cindy and Sherry for throwing the shower. It was amazing!

Joel and I are celebrating Baby D. with some of his High School friends tomorrow night and I have one more shower with my amazing work friends on Wednesday. I'll be sure to update after that! 

I'm hoping to have another ultrasound at my mom's work before Thanksgiving, so I'll make sure I post pictures. :)

1 comment:

  1. Kira, you look SO great! I LOVE that picture of you and your mom--you're both glowing! So excited for you! Can't wait to meet Baby D! :)

    ReplyDelete