Life is amazing right now! My mom is doing awesome! She starts her cardiac rehab tomorrow and should be going back to work in July. I'm selfishly glad she's not going back yet so we can spend some time together when I'm done with school for the summer. :)
On that note, school's done for the summer this Friday. The kids have been C.R.A.Z.Y.! We're all ready for a break from each other. :) It's funny how I start to miss them all once I haven't seen them for a couple of weeks. I'll be saying goodbye to the 8th grader on Thursday night. Always hard for me; I get so darn attached to them! Hopefully they'll come back to visit me at some point. :)
Despite the crazy humidity and heat, that's not making me feel the greatest, I'm not complaining! Finally good weather! The garden is doing great (I'll post some updated pics after I get it weeded.) We also have some beautiful flowers blooming in front of our house. I LOVE this time of year! Hope you have a blessed rest of your week!
Our pretty peonies. :)
:)


No comments:
Post a Comment