So, yesterday was a great day! Not only was it beautiful out, but I got to do some cooking/baking, which I love, but I also went out for lunch with my brother, chilled by the pool for a couple of hours and enjoyed a barbeque with some great friends. :) I don't have pics of everything, but here are some highlights of my cooking/baking shindig.
I picked a ton of green beans from our garden and thought I would cook them up for our cook-out. Just put them in a crock-pot with some bacon and seasonings to cook all day. So yummy!
I picked a ton of green beans from our garden and thought I would cook them up for our cook-out. Just put them in a crock-pot with some bacon and seasonings to cook all day. So yummy!
I also have a lot of zucchini from our garden, so I baked up some bread for Joel to take to work this morning. I used a recipe from our Holtrop Family Cookbook.
I just ate a couple slices of this for breakfast. Blueberry Zucchini Bread. I found this recipe online...delicious!
You always need dessert at a cook-out as well! Funfetti Cookies! Thanks to my friend Melissa for the recipe...awesome! I'm excited that there are a few left-over for me to enjoy today.
Happy Saturday to all of you! Tonight I'll be meeting up with my class of 2001 peeps for our 10 year reunion. :) Crazy that High School has been done for 10 years now. Wow!




Everything looks yummy...especially those cookies :)
ReplyDeleteHave a great time at your 10 year reunion!