So, I'm totally planning on enjoying a relaxing Spring Break, but there are still a few things I would like to get done around the house. The main thing is some spring organizing...you know, the stuff I never have time for when I'm working? I'm thinking about doing a little bit each day. So, today I enjoyed a little shopping with my sister-in-law on her lunch break as well as a trip to Target and Hobby Lobby (two of my favorite stores) as well as a bath for my car. He's so much happier with all the winter salt gone. :) So, you might ask, what did you do that was productive today? Well, that's a good question...I organized some of my kitchen drawers including that crazy "junk drawer", and if felt great.
The "baggy" drawer...before and after.
The "junk" drawer...before and after. Why did I have most of that stuff in there in the first place?!
Call me crazy, but I love when everything is in its' rightful place. :o)
Very nice!
ReplyDeleteYou are a girl after my own heart!
ReplyDelete