Saturday, March 12, 2011

Laughter

I know! A post for two days in a row! I must be feeling much better. :o) Today I'm thankful for LaUgHtEr. ;o)

Last night, we headed to Laugh Fest.

It's a huge 10 day comedy festival put on by Gilda's Club of Grand Rapids. Supposedly, it's one of the biggest comedy festivals in the country with something for everyone. We saw 3 of the comics from the previous season of Last Comic Standing. Hilarious! I was nervous about being sore after laughing with my teeth getting pulled and all, but would you believe I went for over 10 hours without a dose of meds?! Yeah! If you have a chance over the next week to check it out, it's a great cause and they say laughter is super good for you! Maybe it's why I slept so well last night. On a final note...a joke of my own...

Who knew we were such 'money bags' and could help sponsor Laugh Fest! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment