I'm thankful for my amazing husband every day, but today he gets a special shout out on the blog. :)
10 years ago this very moment, Joel and I were on our first date. I was a senior and he a junior...yes, I "robbed" the cradle. (We're really only 8 months apart.) We went with my friend and her boyfriend to see my High School's production of Robin Hood and hung out with some of his friends afterward. We had worked together for almost a year at Family Fare, so we didn't really have any of the awkward getting to know each other stuff since we'd been friends for a while. It was a wonderful first date, but who knew what the future held for us at that time. I have to say that the past 10 years have been amazing and I cannot wait to see what the next 10 years and many more after have in store for us. Love you Joel!
So sweet, Kira! I love your love story! XO
ReplyDelete